I'm anxious and excited to meet my teammates and go through the orientation process. We'll spend three days in Orlando and depart for Thailand on Wednesday. Whoa.
Yeah. That's about all I have to say for now. I really should pack.
These are my major prayer requests for the summer:
- My Thai U team experiences unity
- I build meaningful and intentional relationships with the missionaries, my teammates, and the Thai students I encounter
- God uses this experience to deepen my relationship with Him and to help me understand His calling for my life
- God's strength shines through my weakness as I immerse myself in Thai culture
- The Holy Spirit works through me, and God is glorified
I can't say enough thanks to those who have supported me financially and/or through prayer and those who will continue to pray for me over the course of my time abroad. Your partnership in this ministry means more than you know.
Alright. I'm going to pack now. For real this time.